I am a freelance science writer and an award-winning book author with a PhD in molecular biology. My journalistic credits include Scientific American, Reuters, the New Scientist, Nature and many others. As a consultant, I help scientists communicating their work to the public and the media. I like to produce and read/hear/watch stories that are compelling, sharp-sighted and accurate. Read more
Subscribe to my mailing list
I hate spam too. No tricks. You'll be able to unsuscribe at any moment.
- The Social Life of Bricks
- A celebrity in the materials world, Mark Miodownik dreams of colour-changing walls and looks at the future of renewable buildings Read more – ‘The Social Life of Bricks’.
- Power of the Sun. Dirt Cheap.
- In a world hungry for energy, top scientist Michael Grätzel hopes to make solar cells more affordable by copying photosynthesis Read more – ‘Power of the Sun. Dirt Cheap.’.
- Science and High Schoolers: my Survival Guide on PLOS
- How to talk about science to teenagers. Read more – ‘Science and High Schoolers: my Survival Guide on PLOS’.