I am a freelance science writer and an award-winning book author with a PhD in molecular biology. My journalistic credits include Scientific American, Reuters, the New Scientist, Nature and many others. As a consultant, I help scientists communicating their work to the public and the media. I like to produce and read/hear/watch stories that are compelling, sharp-sighted and accurate. Read more
Subscribe to my mailing list
I hate spam too. No tricks. You'll be able to unsuscribe at any moment.
- Which is more wholesome: wild or farmed fish?
- Choosing between wild and farmed fish is often a dilemma for consumers. Science gives us a heads-up for choosing at the counter and helps in the struggle to save the global fish stocks Sergio Pistoi, Youris.com Wild-captured fish cost twice as much as their farmed counterparts; a difference that many believe is justified by their better […] Read more – ‘Which is more wholesome: wild or farmed fish?’.
- Smart Cities Vs. Terrorism
- Does technology expose cities more to terrorist attacks? Read more – ‘Smart Cities Vs. Terrorism’.
- The Social Life of Bricks
- A celebrity in the materials world, Mark Miodownik dreams of colour-changing walls and looks at the future of renewable buildings Read more – ‘The Social Life of Bricks’.