I am a freelance science writer and an award-winning book author with a PhD in molecular biology. My journalistic credits include Scientific American, Reuters, the New Scientist, Nature and many others. As a consultant, I help scientists communicating their work to the public and the media. I like to produce and read/hear/watch stories that are compelling, sharp-sighted and accurate. Read more
- Lessons from the Italian ban on pesticides
- Youris.com Read more – ‘Lessons from the Italian ban on pesticides’.
- Genetic testing in the steak-house
- Youris.com Read more – ‘Genetic testing in the steak-house’.
- Rust never sleeps: fighting corrosion with high-tech sensors
- Youris.com Read more – ‘Rust never sleeps: fighting corrosion with high-tech sensors’.